A woman in New Hampshire has had her Planet Fitness membership revoked after voicing concerns about a trans-identified male in the women’s locker room. The man observed in the women’s locker room was later identified by a local predator hunter as Christopher Beaulieu, a registered child sex offender.
Speaking to WMUR9, Concord woman Judy Walcott explained that she had been using the locker room at Planet Fitness on April 11 when she noticed a man hanging up his belongings outside of a shower. Walcott left the facilities to lodge a complaint.
“He gave me goosebumps,” Walcott said. “I went to the front desk. I said, ‘There’s somebody there who’s really creepy, and it’s freaking me out.’ And it was just a kid, you know, I think he was new even, and he just said, ‘There’s nothing I can do about it.'”
Walcott told the outlet that she believed the incident was not investigated by staff. Disturbed by the encounter, she pressed the matter further in the following days by raising further concerns about the man she said she encountered in the locker room to another staff member. In response, she was called “transphobic” and subsequently, her membership of over a decade was revoked.
“She just kept calling me transphobic,” Walcott said. “Told me I should quit if I didn’t like it. Pointed to the door. So I just walked away. And it was a few hours later that the assistant manager in Concord called me and canceled me. She didn’t ask me anything. She wasn’t present for any of it. She just canceled me for a policy violation.”
Walcott discovered her membership had been cancelled by a Planet Fitness employee on her behalf. According to Walcott, a Planet Fitness employee submitted a cancellation request in her name that included the notation “Nondiscrimination Trans.” Walcott alleges the signature on the form was not hers, and had been forged by the employee.
Having paid for her membership, Walcott returned to Planet Fitness to use the facilities when she says the staff called the police and filed a report against her. She said she was issued a no-trespass order by Concord police.
While the name of the man in question was not published by WMUR9, a local predator hunter and independent journalist who goes by the moniker Gator Boy appears to have identified the individual as registered sex offender Christopher Beaulieu.
On May 21, Gator Boy took to Facebook to post about Beaulieu, noting that he was known to frequent that Planet Fitness, as well as other venues in the Concord, New Hampshire, area.
Gator Boy has posted about Beaulieu in the past, noting he had been spotted at the community’s Chuck E. Cheese franchise, and expressed concerns for the safety of the children and families who frequent the establishment. Gator Boy has also reported receiving threatening emails he alleges are from Beaulieu in apparent retaliation for posting information on his whereabouts within the community.
During an interview with Newsmax on Thursday, Judy Walcott referenced Gator Boy’s identification of Beaulieu and stated that photographs circulating online of Beaulieu “look exactly the same” as the individual she recalled seeing in the locker room.
Gator Boy‘s findings were reposted by New Hampshire state representative Lisa Mazur on X.
Reduxx obtained Beaulieu’s court records, which reveal he began transitioning while in prison for sexual assault against a child who was between 13 and 16 years of age. Beaulieu also has convictions for theft, criminal mischief, receiving stolen property, breach of bail, criminal threatening, violation of probation-parole, criminal mischief, and violation of a protective order.
While in prison, Beaulieu filed multiple civil rights complaints against the prison he had been housed in and the New Hampshire Department of Corrections, alleging several civil rights violations after claiming to have been the victim of assault by other inmates and staff. Beaulieu also claimed that the institution’s medical staff had refused to diagnose him with gender dysphoria, thus making it difficult for him to access cross-sex hormones. As a result of his complaints, he was granted access to feminizing hormones in 2015. Beaulieu would later be sympathetically profiled by New Hampshire Public Radio for his experiences in prison.
A 2017 court filing is the first time Beaulieu’s gender identity is formally mentioned in court records, noting that he was changing his name to “Crystal” and preferred to be referred to using feminine pronouns, a courtesy the court granted.

In 2020, Beaulieu’s name change petition was approved, and he officially became known as Crystal Beaulieu. But, following his release from prison, he began using the name Krystal Robert Robie. In 2022 and 2023, Beaulieu would be convicted of failing to inform authorities of a change to his identity, a requirement under his sex offender registration status.
In 2024, Beaulieu was arrested once again after he failed to inform authorities about a secret Instagram account he had been operating.
While he is currently listed as transient in his New Hampshire sex offender profile, Beaulieu appears well-known amongst residents in Merrimack County, New Hampshire, and social media shows locals discussing concerning encounters they have had with him in their communities. He has been known to have been employed at local pizza establishments, including 911 Pizza and Little Caesar’s.

Reduxx found that Beaulieu operated several Facebook accounts, but has deleted all of them within the past month.
This is not the first time Planet Fitness has come under fire for allowing males to use the female restrooms, often with disturbing outcomes.
As previously reported by Reduxx in 2023, a man was arrested after repeatedly exposing himself to teenage girls in a women’s locker room at a Planet Fitness in Monroe, Georgia.
Despite being aware that the man had a history of indecent exposure, Planet Fitness employees reportedly stated the man had a “right” to use the women’s facilities as per the gym’s gender self-identification policy.
A man has been arrested in connection to multiple indecent exposure incidents in a women's locker room at a Planet Fitness in Georgia.
— REDUXX (@reduxx) September 21, 2023
Staff said that JaKorbie Dixon had a "right" to use the women's facilities even after exposing himself to a teen girl.https://t.co/tHKQr0nkiz
In another similar incident from 2021, a Korean spa in California made international headlines after a transgender sex offender had been granted access to the women’s facilities in accordance with California state law.
Wi Spa, a jjimjilbang-style establishment in Los Angeles was the subject of viral attention after a video recorded by a female patron began circulating on social media. In the video, the woman confronts spa staff because of a nude male who was exposing himself in front of women and girls in the women’s changing room.
The incident was initially dismissed as a “transphobic” hoax by progressive commentators, but the trans-identified male was identified as Darren Agee Merager, a registered sex offender, shortly after. Merager was arrested in December of 2022.
Reduxx is your source of pro-woman, pro-child safeguarding news and commentary. We’re 100% independent! Support our mission by making a donation.
